From: guskz on

By now, you, especially those who Fourier, do knoweth that in order to
convert wave into mass (photon particle), you take the area under the
wave (amplitude x RMS (.707)) and multiply it with the wavelength....

That which has mass and velocity, has both momentum and force....

Knowing the Plank mass, there should be a Plank Force....

Could a neutrino be the manifestation of Plank Force....?

From: bert on
On Jun 27, 3:32 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> By now, you, especially those who Fourier, do knoweth that in order to
> convert wave into mass (photon particle), you take the area under the
> wave (amplitude x RMS (.707))  and multiply it with the wavelength....
>
> That which has mass and velocity, has both momentum and force....
>
> Knowing the Plank mass, there should be a Plank Force....
>
> Could a neutrino be the manifestation of Plank Force....?

Planck mass is said to be very big in elementry particle standards.
In the order of 10 billion billion times that of a proton(WOW) Planck
energy has to be huge using Einstein's famous conversion formular
E=mc^2 Here is a kicker our great accelerators can reach energies
only on the order of a thousand times the proton mass. TreBert
From: Igor on
On Jun 27, 3:32 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> By now, you, especially those who Fourier, do knoweth that in order to
> convert wave into mass (photon particle), you take the area under the
> wave (amplitude x RMS (.707))  and multiply it with the wavelength....
>
> That which has mass and velocity, has both momentum and force....
>
> Knowing the Plank mass, there should be a Plank Force....
>
> Could a neutrino be the manifestation of Plank Force....?

You sound like you were forcibly hit with a quite a few planks at one
time.

From: nuny on
On Jun 27, 12:32 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> By now, you, especially those who Fourier, do knoweth that in order to
> convert wave into mass (photon particle), you take the area under the
> wave (amplitude x RMS (.707))  and multiply it with the wavelength....
>
> That which has mass and velocity, has both momentum and force....
>
> Knowing the Plank mass,

(hc/G)^1/2=5.4560 x 10^-8 kg

Rather large for fundamental particles.

> there should be a Plank force....

F=ma

This implies a fundamental minimum quantum of acceleration, let's
call it the "Planck acceleration".

(c^7/hG)^1/2=4.9223 x 10102 m/s^2

That's pretty snappy.

F=c^4/G=1.2105 x 1044 N

That's bloody fearsome.

http://www.friesian.com/quanta.htm

> Could a neutrino be the manifestation of Plank Force....?

How so?

Mark L. Fergerson