From: guskz on

Science knows that two particles attract yet REMAIN separate from the
other.

------------
Permitting my perception, that remainder seems to be an act of
repulsion (thus both a force of attraction accompanied by a force of
repulsion at closer distance).
------------

Science knows that photons do not remain separate and that photons
(virtual) cause particles to attract or repulse. Laser beams are less
likely in space, then multi-directional light waves. Can photons
actually occupy the very same space and how many photons can occupy a
plank length.

Since photons are also particles, would two strong solar winds
collide, likewise high-intensity laser light-beams.

We know that virtual photons dis-integrate to form particles...thus
form charges that in turn exchange virtual photons (their very
substance) with other charges.

--------------------------

What can be formulated from the above, is that what is emitted is also
what is contained to simulate particle. In such a "matter", the micro-
eye would see contained light(micro-star) emitting light.

In our quantum micro-view, science has established that there is two
unique micro-stars, one larger than the other, and both of higher
dynamics that disregard Newtonian law meaning their forces are not-
proportional to their sizes.

Yet Newtonian law (force of gravity per distance^2) is also a field
law, and these two micro-stars being micro-viewed as two fields must
somehow adhere to this law even though they show to be breaking
it.......

From: BURT on
On Jun 27, 11:22 am, guskz <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Science knows that two particles attract yet REMAIN separate from the
> other.

The electron and proton are repulsive instead.

Mitch Raemsch