From: guskz on
Same as Einstein's postulates came "after" certain approved
discoveries. Likewise everyone's been too busy, to reformulate old
experiments.

Science now recognizes that charges interact by emitting virtual
photons, likewise charges emit real photons as when the electron moves
to a lower orbit.

Thus the two slit experiment proves nothing other than the opposite
slits may have discharged their own light.

Likewise situation for quantum tunneling. Both experiments very
possibly Newton's Cradle effects, meaning not the same particle/photon
being emitted as that received.

2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

From: bert on
On Jun 27, 1:17 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Same as Einstein's postulates came "after" certain approved
> discoveries. Likewise everyone's been too busy, to reformulate old
> experiments.
>
> Science now recognizes that charges interact by emitting virtual
> photons, likewise charges emit real photons as when the electron moves
> to a lower orbit.
>
> Thus the two slit experiment proves nothing other than the opposite
> slits may have discharged their own light.
>
> Likewise situation for quantum tunneling. Both experiments very
> possibly Newton's Cradle effects, meaning not the same particle/photon
> being emitted as that received.
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

Feynman had the experiment as being the heart of QM He used his
theory "Sum of all paths" as an answer I too have a theory on two
slits. Its amazing,but so is QM TreBert
From: Y.Porat on
On Jun 27, 7:17 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Same as Einstein's postulates came "after" certain approved
> discoveries. Likewise everyone's been too busy, to reformulate old
> experiments.
>
> Science now recognizes that charges interact by emitting virtual
> photons, likewise charges emit real photons as when the electron moves
> to a lower orbit.
>
> Thus the two slit experiment proves nothing other than the opposite
> slits may have discharged their own light.
>
> Likewise situation for quantum tunneling. Both experiments very
> possibly Newton's Cradle effects, meaning not the same particle/photon
> being emitted as that received.
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

--------------------
The trouble in that
two slits experiment is no in a wave that is
composed of a huge nymver of photons

THE TROUBLE IS ABOUT THE **STOTY''

THAT A '''SINGLE PHOTON CAN INTERFERE WITH ITSELF--

WHICH IS **PHYSICS NONSENSE !!!
BECAUSE ....
THE DENINITION OF A 'SINGLE PHOTON
IS WRONG !!!
i showed that the real single photon
is emitted duRing one PLANK TIME!!
and not during
one second
iow
hf isnotthe real definition of the real single photon!!
a real single photon
cannot interfere with itself
(in a similar way that
***you cannot interfere with yourself *** (:-)

that is going to be
**the Porat rule***
in addition (and similar) to the
Pauli rule !!!!

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------------
From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 27, 7:17 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Same as Einstein's postulates came "after" certain approved
>> discoveries. Likewise everyone's been too busy, to reformulate old
>> experiments.
>>
>> Science now recognizes that charges interact by emitting virtual
>> photons, likewise charges emit real photons as when the electron moves
>> to a lower orbit.
>>
>> Thus the two slit experiment proves nothing other than the opposite
>> slits may have discharged their own light.
>>
>> Likewise situation for quantum tunneling. Both experiments very
>> possibly Newton's Cradle effects, meaning not the same particle/photon
>> being emitted as that received.
>>
>> 2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ.
>
> --------------------
> The trouble in that
> two slits experiment is no in a wave that is
> composed of a huge nymver of photons

It is BOTH a wave (or wave-like) AND a large number of photon particles (or
particle-like).

> THE TROUBLE IS ABOUT THE **STOTY''

Stoty?

> THAT A '''SINGLE PHOTON CAN INTERFERE WITH ITSELF--

But it does

> WHICH IS **PHYSICS NONSENSE !!!

Reality isn't physics nonsense

> BECAUSE ....
> THE DENINITION OF A 'SINGLE PHOTON
> IS WRONG !!!

No .. its not. You've just been using the energy of a photon being hf in
your last round of posts.

You very happily argued that the momentum of a photon is P = E/c = hf/c ...
so E = hf

> i showed that the real single photon
> is emitted duRing one PLANK TIME!!

No .. you just claimed it did .. after myself and other posters told that a
phoont must be created within an instant (a single quantum of time, if time
is quantised)

> and not during
> one second

NOONE says it is in a second. This is just one of your nonsense statments
that you pretend other people are saying so you can argue against it

> iow
> hf isnotthe real definition of the real single photon!!

But you've just been using it that way. And EXPERIMENT shows that it is

> a real single photon
> cannot interfere with itself

But it does

> (in a similar way that
> ***you cannot interfere with yourself *** (:-)

I'm sure you do a lot of that

> that is going to be
> **the Porat rule***

BAHAHAHAHA

> in addition (and similar) to the
> Pauli rule !!!!

But he was a scientist and intelligent .. you are barely human and no
nothing of science. How dare you compare yourself to Pauli.

From: kenseto on
On Jun 27, 1:17 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Same as Einstein's postulates came "after" certain approved
> discoveries. Likewise everyone's been too busy, to reformulate old
> experiments.
>
> Science now recognizes that charges interact by emitting virtual
> photons, likewise charges emit real photons as when the electron moves
> to a lower orbit.
>
> Thus the two slit experiment proves nothing other than the opposite
> slits may have discharged their own light.
>
> Likewise situation for quantum tunneling. Both experiments very
> possibly Newton's Cradle effects, meaning not the same particle/photon
> being emitted as that received.
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

A physical explanation of the double-slit experiment is available in
the following link:
http://www/modelmechanics.org/2008experiment.pdf