From: nader on
I created a workbook with several spreadsheets, and saved it. When I open the
file, the sheet doesn't expand all the way. Normally I would click the upper
right corner to maximize, but it's missing. Even if I close and reopen the
file it opens off center, and I can't drag, resize, or expand the sheet. I
can open a new workbook and it's fine. I'm not sure what I did, but after an
hour of trying every setting I can locate, I've given up...Thanks in advance
for your advice!!
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel