From: John Mary on
Hi,

does anyone know where I can get the source code to the VS Spy++ utility.

Thanks
From: ScottMcP [MVP] on
On Apr 27, 4:08 pm, "John Mary" <mm...(a)bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know where I can get the source code to the VS Spy++ utility.
>
> Thanks

It is in the Microsoft SDK samples folder.
On my machine it is...
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Samples\Com\administration
\spy
From: Jerry Coffin on
In article <%uHBn.41422$Yk1.18742(a)newsfe01.ams2>, mmyln(a)bigfoot.com
says...

> Hi,
>
> does anyone know where I can get the source code to the VS Spy++ utility.

Unless my memory's failing even worse than usual, the SDK includes
the source code to the old Spy utility (predecessor of Spy++). I
don't believe the source code to Spy++ is publicly available.

--
Later,
Jerry.