From: C-Hristian on
Hi all,
i'm installing a sql 2008 failover cluster. I haven't a microsoft
domain controller in this network. I cannot to install sql 2008
failover cluster in a domain controller!
So, I could join my server in a Novell domain and install sql failover
service?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Christian
From: Tony Rogerson on
Hi Christian,

Nope - needs to be an Windows Active Directory (Domain).

Tony.