From: Ellie on
I downloaded the only setup program for the Toolkit for sql server express
2005 and am trying to install just BIDS which I do not have on my system but
I'm getting an error that says it is already there and the details say:

Name: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Tools
Reason: Your upgrade is blocked. For more information about upgrade support,
see the "Version and Edition Upgrades" and "Hardware and Software
Requirements" topics in SQL Server 2005 Setup Help or SQL Server 2005 Books
Online.

Build version check:
Your upgrade is blocked because the existing component is a later version
than the version you are trying to upgrade to. To modify an existing SQL
Server component, go to Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel, select the
component you would like to modify, and then click Change/Remove.

I'm running Vista but I do not have any issues with my sql server 2005
express edition. Thanks

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
Do you have a full version of VS intalled on your machine?