From: greeneea on
I have a stacked column chart for some accounts I have and I'm trying to add
a YTD total at the end. I have 7 different accounts that are stacked going
from jan to dec, and then the last column on the right is YTD. I added the
YTD by adding a column in my data with the sums of the monthly data, but the
YTD column is now making it hard to read my monthly data because the axis is
larger. I tried adding a secondary axis, but that changes the whole data
series, not just the YTD data points. Any suggestions are greatly
appreciated.