From: MsNews on
I would like to create a company wide standardized E-Mail signature that I
can administer from the our Exchange server and will pull user information
from Active Directory. I have seen products that do this but they are a
little pricey. One I found in particular was http://www.exclaimer.com.
This seems like it will do the job just fine. I'm just wondering if there
is a better solution out there? We have no problem spending the money but
we want to make sure this is the best solution.

What do you others use? Are there any free solutions or ways to make
Exchange 2007 do this? We are trying to avoid having to manually administer
individual users. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Dave

Exchange 2007
Windows 2003 Server 64 Bit Enterprise

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
That is the one I recommend and use for clients, www.exclaimer.com.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: MsNews on
Trying it now. Thanks!

From: M on
If you haven't seen this, Exchange 2010 has a feature called Dynamic
Signatures that will do this. I don't know how well it works, but if you're
planning to upgrade to 2010 soon, it might be worth the wait.

From MS:

Dynamic Signatures. Automatically apply a personalized signature to the
bottom of an e-mail based on the sender's Active Directory (AD) attributes.
You can also configure this feature to apply rich, HTML signatures with
specific fonts, company logos, and more.

--
Regards,
MCTS, MCSA