From: projectserverdragon on
I built a rolling calendar report which shows by Page:
Last Year
Current Year
Next Year

I would like the report to start on Page 2 Current Year; then allow users to
toggle pages to navigate from year to year.

Any help would be GREAT!
From: Uri Dimant on
Hmmm, I do not think it is possible, perhaps you can have three reports and
navigate to each from other

"projectserverdragon" <projectserverdragon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:25AA65CB-563F-4D30-94A2-C919CC9B6EE7(a)microsoft.com...