From: test123 on

I have several drop down lists on sheet 1 where the data sets are on
sheet 2. Some of my drop down lists start at the first entry and others
start at the middle of the list. How can I get all my drop downs to
start at the beginning of the list when the drop down is clicked?
Thanks for your help!

--
test123
From: H�ctor Miguel on
hi, !

> I have several drop down lists on sheet 1 where the data sets are on sheet 2.
> Some of my drop down lists start at the first entry and others start at the middle of the list.
> How can I get all my drop downs tostart at the beginning of the list when the drop down is clicked?

it seems that your named-range (sheet 2) includes blank cells in the middle-way (?)

hth,
hector.

Pages: 1
Prev: prevent div/0 error