From: Steel-detailing-services on

Do you need complete Fabrication shop details & Structural steel
drawings for ongoing/upcoming steelwork project?

OSTD Services firm is trusted choice of Architects, Structural
engineers and General contractors to get accurate & customized steel
fabrication services in cost-effective manner.

[b]Save 60% of costs [/b]on Steel fabrication detailing and Structural
drawing services by outsourcing to us now!

Find more details at http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.,com

Steel Detailing is a critical exercise of generating accurate shop
drawings for quality fabrication of various structures. Success of
your project largely depends on the precision and customization of
fabrication details/drawings provided by the appointed steel
detailer.

We offer full structural services including:
• Steel Fabrication details
• Framing plans
• 2D Structure drafting
• Structural detail drawings
• Tekla 3D modeling
• Fabrication shop drawings
• Anchor Bolt setting plans
• Stair, Handrail, Deck, Stud detailing
• Steel Connection details
• Advanced Bill of Materials
• DXF, CNC, & DSTV files
• And many more.

Our team of expert Steel detailers, CAD drafters & 3D modelers strive
to provide high-quality structural engineering services at very
competitive rates which will not only save your precious time but
assist you to excel in your core business!

We have successfully delivered fabrication details for structures such
as:
• Residential/Commercial buildings
• Structural Steel buildings
• Storage Tanks/Warehouses
• Steel Shelters/Roofs
• Power plans/Refineries
• Industrial plants
• Pre-fabricated/ Pre-engineered structures
• Miscellaneous structures

We use advance resources such as AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla(X-steel) etc
(deliverable files in .plt, .pdf, .dwf, .dwg, .dxf, etc) to offer you
the benefits of lowest operating cost, quality services and efficient
delivery schedule.

info(a)outsourcingsteeldetailing.com – contact us to get FREE quote on
your specific requirements.

Link: http://www.outsourcingsteeldetailing.com/portfolio.php