From: jmorton123 on
Steganography Freeware Available Now

I promised it and now you can get it.

Here is the first paragraph of the instructions:

"Bitmap Steganography Utility Program - allows for the insertion of
binary data into a standard 24-bit uncompressed bitmap image on a bit
level such that it is not apparent nor detectable that within the
image is additional information. Imagine that someone has one bit of
information and places it in the LSB (least significant bit) of a
random byte within a 5MB bitmap image. Which byte is it? And was the
original bitmap image random byte's LSB a one or a zero? Has it
changed? I can't tell by looking at the image. For example, red (255)
looks pretty much the same as red (254...)"

In the Instructions there are detailed step by step procedures on how
to prove that the software does exactly what it is described to do.

I have also consolidated previous software and now call it,
BulletProof Random Binary Number Generator Utiltiy Program.

As well, there are detailed step by step instructions that prove that
the software does exactly what it is described to do.

And lastly, I have upgraded the XOR Utility Program. You can now
perform the XOR process on any two file of any length.

All three programs have been thoroughly fool-proofed.

And all three programs have been thoroughly tested for bugs. Again,
each has instructions that will prove that they all operate exactly as
described.

The BulletProof freeware has additional utility programs that you may
find useful, particularly the Split File Utility Program that allows
you to split any file into smaller files then reassemble them.

Here is a protocol for you: place all of your source files into a
single folder. Zip that folder. Then using XOR Utility Program along
with random binary number files created with BulletProof, XOR this
zipped folder. Now use the Bitmap Steganography Utility Program to
embed this XORed zip file into a bitmap image.

I'd appreciate any constructive criticisim any of you might have to
offer.

Even if you are not too excited about this anouncement you should
still download all three freeware programs. You might be glad you did
sometime in the future.

JM
From: Dave -Turner on
BulletProof eh? ;)

From: Mok-Kong Shen on
jmorton123 wrote:
> Steganography Freeware Available Now [snip]

Could the user determine into which pixels (and which colour
of a chosen pixel) are the stego bits to be embedded? (Essentially
he would provide a PRNG of his own.)

M. K. Shen
From: jmorton123 on
On May 30, 9:37 pm, "Dave -Turner" <ad...(a)127.0.0.1> wrote:
> BulletProof eh? ;)

Can you or anyone else give us any reasonable approach that you think
makes it not BulletProof?

I would like to hear it.

JM
From: jmorton123 on
On May 30, 10:52 pm, Mok-Kong Shen <mok-kong.s...(a)t-online.de> wrote:
> jmorton123 wrote:
> > Steganography Freeware Available Now [snip]
>
> Could the user determine into which pixels (and which colour
> of a chosen pixel) are the stego bits to be embedded? (Essentially
> he would provide a PRNG of his own.)
>
> M. K. Shen

You can provide any random digit file you like. In the instructions
there is a 20 digit or so string of what the file contents look like.
If you open the file in a text reader such as Windows Notepad this is
what it should look like: 55089176569219689...

It makes no difference where the random Digits.txt file comes from. I
only suggest BulletProof Random Number Generator freeware.

Just remember that the Stega software is looking for a .txt file
filled with a continuous string of digits from 0 - 9. And it needs
this string of digits to be random. If you want to be able to embed
any source file up to 110KB into any bitmap image at least 1760KB in
length you will need the Digits.txt file to be 10,000,000 digits long
or longer.

No. You cannot choose to embed into only a specific color byte
although I could program it to do so. Remember that if you did this a
cracker would be able to eliminate two thirds of the bytes in the
bitmap image and just concentrate their efforts on the remaining one
third.

Everything you need to know about how exactly the software operates is
in the detailed step by step instructions. If you need it to do more
then I am available to do some work for hire but only if doing so is
legal according to US laws.

The real beauty of the Stega software is that it chooses the bitmap
bytes to embed in a random order.

The only major improvement I can envisage is allowing for the use to
pre-generate the random number files thus increaing the speed at which
the embedding process takes place by orders of magnitude.

As it is now, the random number generation takes place in real time
and this is why I set a maximum source file length of 110KB simply
because it takes too long to generate random numbers for larger source
files.

Again, I would like to hear any constructive criticism of any of the
freeware software available at KingKonglomerate.com

I also suggested a protocol in my original post that was not quite
right. Here is what I wanted to say: place your source files into a
folder. Zip this folder. Use the XOR Utility Program availabe at
KingKonglomerate.com to XOR this folder using random binary numbers
generated with BulletProof Random Binary Number Generator, also
available at KingKonglomerate.com. These random binary number files
will have file names such as FA000001. Next, place the FA000001 file
into another folder and zip it. The reason for this is that you need
to preserve the file name in order to know what file was used to XOR
it. Now you use the Stega_BP_v3.exe software to randomly embed this
into a bitmap image. When you extract the file from the bitmap image,
you already know it is a zip file. Just add the .zip extension and
unzip it. In the unzipped folder you will find FA000001. You then
use FA000001 to XOR to get the folder with your original source files
in it.

The only way to get better security than this is to make friends with
everyone.

JM