From: Stefan Hoffmann on
hi,

On 07.03.2010 00:53, ryguy7272 wrote:
> Thanks Stefan and Maurice. I tried your recommendation and this technique
> worked fine on two functions in my project. However, I could F8-through the
> code even w/out applying the break points. On the two Private Subs in my
> project, I still can't F8-through the code, even with the breakpoints in
> there. Shift+F8 is disabled and Ctrl+Shift+F8 is disabled too. Any thoughts?
You can only step through methods directly when they are located in a
standard module. Otherwise when the code is in a form module or class
module you need to initialize the form or the class first.

mfG
--> stefan <--
From: ryguy7272 on
Thanks Stefan! You hit the nail on the head there. I added a break point
near the start of the code; then added a stop down a bit. Since this is a
CallQuery_Click(), I had to click the button to trigger the click-event and
that started the code firing. I was fine after that.
Ryan---
--
Ryan---