From: wkaibigan on
Hi All

I am totally stumped at the moment with trying to use the Conditional
Formatting classes written by Stephen. I am in the process of
rewriting a database. Some of the functionality remains the same and
is just getting a cosmetic tweak. In this instance I am trying to re-
create a search result form which is based on a continuous form and
used the Conditional Formatting to change the colour of the currently
selected record. This is working fine in the original database but for
some reason it not working in the new one. I have imported the classes
and modules into the new database and the code on the form is pretty
much identical in both the original and the new database. I have also
tried importing the working form from the original database and
changing the recordsource but that exhibits the same behaviour. I have
done a Google search but have not found any reference to why it I
should be having this problem.

Just wondering if anybody has come across this before and has any
ideas what the problem is. I am using Access 2003.

Cheers

Nick
From: wkaibigan on
This is the code used which is the same for both forms

Option Compare Database

Private CF As ClsConditionalFormatting

Private Sub Form_Current()
CF.Redraw
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
Set CF = New ClsConditionalFormatting
CF.BGTextBox = Me.txtBackground
CF.HighlightColor = 13555879
CF.ShowHighlighting = True
End Sub

Set CF = Nothing
End Sub
From: wkaibigan on
Found the problem. Had missed out including the ID fields which the
Class looks for. All working now.