From: Hans on
You should uninstall Avira and install the new Avast 5, much faster and
consumes less memory.

Hans

From: gufus on
Hi Hans,

28 Mar 10, Hans writes to MZB:

> You should uninstall Avira and install the new Avast 5, much
> faster and consumes less memory.

What about doing it's job... finding viral!

gufus
--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... You are tricky, but never to the point of dishonesty.