From: Gareth Lees on
Hi Guys,

Just moved back down here from Lancaster where there is an active LUG
to find that there isn't one running here at the moment, so in the
true spirit of freedom and changing things if you want to I am
considering starting up the LUG but wish to gauge interest.

Please reply if you'd come to the meetings and if you have anywhere
you especially like/dislike. It would also be nice if you could post a
rough idea of where you live so that we don't schedule meetings in
Fenton when most people live in Tunstall or something akin to that.

Gareth Lees.