From: Woody on
There is no way to determine what driver sweeper swept away. These are
dangerous programs unless you have a thorough understanding of the
underlying code. It is time to restore the backup you made before messing
with the system. It is also time to eliminate all these automatic clean
programs from the system. Even if you get it to boot you will probably have
other programs that are missing or corrupt files caused by driver sweeper. I
have been there and if there is anything to learn from it is to develop a
good backup policy.

From: Tallman on
What ever caused the problem a repair install of XP fixed it. To be on the
safe side I don't think I will be using Driver Sweeper again.

From: Gerry on
Thanks for reporting how your problem was resolved.

--
Regards.

Gerry
~~~~