From: TonyV on
Using Outlook 2007. I need to Archive from exchange OST into local PST files
every week or so to keep my exchange email box down to size.
I do not want to archive notes or tasks or normally calendars.
I have set "Do not archive items in this folder"
I manually archive based on dates.
I do NOT select Include items with "Do not AutoArchive" checked.
I then select top level Folder and manually archive.
The Notes for some reson keep disappearing into the archive file despite
being slecetd as "Do Not Archive" - what am I doing wrong, how can I get
OUTLOOK to behave and leave these notes where they are. :)