From: Todd on
My team has not been able to successfully prevent this from occurring. We've
tried both solution 'a' and 'b' below, and neither work:

Our goal: Keep meeting invitations off our calendar until we act on them in
the inbox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1. On the Tools menu click Options
2. Click E-mail Options and then Tracking Options
3. Clear the Process requests and responses on arrival

B.

1. On the Tools menu click options

2. Click Calendar Options and then Resource Scheduling

3. Uncheck "Automatically accept meeting requests and process cancellations"

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fb1c8abb-a0a7-456c-95e0-368143c9129d&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Todd" <Todd(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My team has not been able to successfully prevent this from occurring. We've
> tried both solution 'a' and 'b' below, and neither work:
>
> Our goal: Keep meeting invitations off our calendar until we act on them in
> the inbox.

You can't. Incoming event requests will always appear on the calendar as
"Tentative" until you either accept them or decline them.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]