From: CarolChi on
How can I turn off certificates displaying as attachments in the Inbox in
Outlook 2007?

It makes it hard to find messages with real attachments when they all look
as if they have attachments.

I see this is fixed in Outlook 2010.
--
Carol
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"CarolChi" <Carol.chisholm(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> How can I turn off certificates displaying as attachments in the Inbox in
> Outlook 2007?
>
> It makes it hard to find messages with real attachments when they all look
> as if they have attachments.

They don't show as attachments for me in Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010. The
message icon contains the information that there is a signature. People send
me signed messages all the time. Perhaps your senders are not signing
correctly or the attachment icon you see is the result of the sender's mail
client including the signature differently.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]