From: oldjay on

Excel 2007- I can't stop a macro from running.
I have pressed Shift when opening, changed Macro Security to disable all
macros and Unchecked Trust access to VBA but it still executes the
Auto_open macro.
From: Don Guillett on
As I recall, you may have to leave excel and come back for those changes to
take place????

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel