From: HoratioM on
Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a way to stop my phone (HTC S740) from ringing when
it's connected to the carkit (Parrot MKi9200).

When I turn on the car (and thus the parrot) the phone correctly registers
with the parrot. But then when I receive a call, not only dooes the parrot
ring, but the phone as well, but I want the phone not to ring.

Changing the phone profile to silent doesn't work, as that changes the
parrot to silent as well.

For your information, I've called HTC and they say that they don't know and
I should ask the software developer, i.e. Microsoft.

Thanks for your help. Best regards.