From: gersc2001 on
i have a blackberry storm 2 and managed to set up my main (personal) email
address to recieve emails on my phone but cant setup my second (work hotmail)
account on the phone . i get a message saying that "username or password are
incorrect contact hotmail" i have triple checked that the info is correct but
still get the same message. any thoughts???
From: Sven on
The best suggestion would be to see if you can find a Blackberry forum to
ask this question ;) This is a Microsoft, and therefore Windows Phone based
group. But have you tried variations of your e-mail address, with and
without the hotmail.com? Are you sure that the Blackberry supports HTTP
mail?

If not, you can access Hotmail as a POP3 mail server using something like
this. These are for Outlook but the server addresses, etc, should be the
same.

POP server: pop3.live.com (Port 995) this is the receive side
POP SSL required? Yes
User name: yourname(a)hotmail.com
Password: YourPassword
SMTP server: smtp.live.com (Port 25) this is the send side
Authentication required? Yes (this matches your POP username and password)
TLS/SSL required? Yes