From: John on
Can you stop excel from executing any formulas temporarily? Meaning while I
update info in the workbook nothing will calculate till I say go? Thanks
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Tools/ Options/ Calculation/ Manual.
--
David Biddulph

From: Teethless mama on
Tool > Options > Calculation > select Manual > OK out

"John" wrote:

> Can you stop excel from executing any formulas temporarily? Meaning while I
> update info in the workbook nothing will calculate till I say go? Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Lookup
Next: Turning =E13 to =$E$13