From: AB1 on
I have created a Macro that includes a spreadsheet transfer and append. My
SetWarnings is Yes. However, I noticed that when I get the dialog box
indicating what I am about to do and ask if I am sure I want to run this
query, I select no but the macro continues anyway. How can I get the Macro
to stop running?
From: Tom Wickerath AOS168b AT comcast DOT on
Hi AB1,

Sounds to me like it's time to make the move away from macros to VBA code.
This is very easy to do with a little VBA code. The same thing applies for
your follow-on question "SetWarning in macro". Perhaps this document will be
helpful:

http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/downloads/ActionQueryExamplesWithSetWarnings.doc

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP