From: Neil Rutman on
For the last week or so when I covert midi to audio externally (using giga
or hardware synths) the audio is not in time. It is actually coming in
earlier than it is supposed to consistently!! I have never seen this before.
I've seen it come in later every once in a while but earlier??Everything
else is working just fine. Easy fix is to slide data to where the midi event
is but not a great way to work obviously. Any thoughts?

Neil R

From: Steve_Karl on
Clock!
What's your path?
Analog ?
s/pdif ?
ADAT ?

From: Neil Rutman on
Clock - Layla 24
What's your path?
Analog - midi out > synth > preamp > layla
ADAT - midi out > giga > layla (digital) ?

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> Clock!
> What's your path?
> Analog ?
> s/pdif ?
> ADAT ?
>

> "Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
>> For the last week or so when I covert midi to audio externally (using
>> giga or hardware synths) the audio is not in time. It is actually coming
>> in earlier than it is supposed to consistently!! I have never seen this
>> before. I've seen it come in later every once in a while but
>> earlier??Everything else is working just fine. Easy fix is to slide data
>> to where the midi event is but not a great way to work obviously. Any
>> thoughts?
>>
>> Neil R

Pages: 1
Prev: problem with drum kit