From: gray asphalt on
Duh, after finally reading the directions
for the Yamaha YDD-60, it seems like
a nice little unit. But the stand I bought
for it isn't sturdy enough to keep it from
bouncing around. Is there an alternative
to a snare drum stand ... should I have it
weldes so it doesn't sway ... or buy a
stronger stand?
Thanks again, y'all

From: gray asphalt on

> Is this the stand you have? It appears to be made for your YDD-60.

If not, it's a twin sister. : -)

From: gray asphalt on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:Ahgfn.481$K81.194(a)newsfe18.iad the killer robot "gray asphalt"
> <dontwrite(a)gmail.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> Is this the stand you have? It appears to be made for your YDD-60.
>>
>> If not, it's a twin sister. : -)
>
> Well, a snare stand would have three arms with rubber tips to hold onto
> a snare drum, like this
> http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/DW-9300-Heavy-Duty-Snare-Stand?sku=442045
> The one you have looks like (although you can't see it) it has a plate
> that maybe matches up with some screw holes in the bottom of the drum
> machine.

The drum machine has holes like a snare drum. I guess I need
a really strong snare drum stand.

Pages: 1
Prev: FYI - dual boot Windows 7
Next: Strange Behavior