From: Joe M. on
When I go to TOOLS > MACRO > MACROS, all the macro names now appear with the
workbook name plus a module # proceeding the macro name like this below:

Sched vs CLSD with Costs 2009-12 w FY10 WBS_FIX CHART.xls'!Module6.Clear_data

Now I can't even see the macro names unless I click on it and move the
cursor to the right! What happened? Is there a way to stop this from
happening again. And can I re-name the macros back to what they were? I don't
see any place to edit the name. HELP!!!

Thanks,
Joe M.
From: Lucas B on
Change the Macros In option from All Open Workbooks to This Workbook and that
should fix it.