From: Soccerboy83 on
Here is my problem,
I have a database with an assortment of data in a that takes place on many
multiple days, and on each day i have multilple entries, and this database
grows everyday, i.e.

Date Time Amount category
1/1/10 1:00 x y
1/1/10 2:00 x y
1/1/10 3:00 x y
..
..
..
1/31/10 1:00 x y
1/31/10 2:00 x y
etc.
What i want to do is have a worksheet that corresponds to each individual
days worth of data. So when i put a date in the corresponding cell at the
top of the any new sheet it will pull all the data from that database that
corresponds to that date and places it on that sheet. Each date can have
anywhere from 1-500 entries in it. What i basically want is a formula or
multilple formulas that will inturn act like a pivot table but not look like
a pivot table. let me know if you need more clearification.