From: Peter Afonin on
Hello,

I'm using VS 2008.

I'm not sure what had changed, but now when I debug an ASP.NET application I
see the strange int values - looks like DWORD:

0x00000000 instead of 0, 0x00000032 instead of 32 and so on.

This applies, for instance, to the gridview or datatable row count, dropdown
list item count etc.

This creates quite a mess. I didn't change any settings for it, not sure
what happened. How can I change this back?

Thank you,

Peter

From: Mike on
Hello,

It seems that you've turned on hexadecimal display in you debugging window
("Locals" probably) . You'll need to right-click in the Locals window and
uncheck "Hexadecimal Display"

Mike
http://www.homemadepride.com

From: Peter Afonin on