From: Martin on
..EXE on site is 2.7, tested here in 2.7 and 2.8 cannot duplicate the
problem. Reprinting usually fixes the issue

Our software is printing documents, a few of similar structure ReportPro
2.13

It is a header based on an order, and lines from a couple of data servers.

Scoped Batchlist -> Order Header -> Order Lines1 Order Lines 2

Almost all documents are single order, the batchlist start and end are only
different with consolidated documentation.

All orders at other sites have order lines 1, a few have 2, one site has a
few orders with 2 and no 1.

1 is in the main document 2 in a section.

Very occasionally (3 last year, 1 today) we get faxed a copy with an extra
line, the line is from the next order in Order Lines 1, as the order being
printed does not have any Order Lines 1.

What could be happening to cause this?

I am now scoping the lines for single order documentation. But would like to
know where the problem is.

Thanks

Martin