From: Ora_DBA on
Is Supplemental logging mandatory when using streams Replication ?

I am trying to replicate about 100 plus tables in a schema. All the
tables in the source database have a primary key. Do I need to create
supplmental logs ?

Thanks in Advance.
From: ddf on
On Mar 18, 8:46 pm, Ora_DBA <sanjaydharmadhik...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Supplemental logging mandatory when using streams Replication ?
>
> I am trying to replicate about 100 plus tables in a schema. All the
> tables in the source database have a primary key. Do I need to create
> supplmental logs ?
>
> Thanks in Advance.

You alter the database to provide supplimental logging, and yes, it is
mandatory to implement Streams.

David Fitzjarrell