From: Frank on
I just uninstalled Streets & Trips 2008 and then installed S&T2009. When I
try to start it I get a msg "Licensing Initialization Error 0XC004D301".
The MS support db for this msg says to log on as administrator, which I
allready am, and right click on the games icon, which I don't have. Any
ideas on how to fix this???
Frank

From: Ǝиçεl on
Microsoft Fix it 50189

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951632#top

"Frank" wrote:

> I just uninstalled Streets & Trips 2008 and then installed S&T2009. When I
> try to start it I get a msg "Licensing Initialization Error 0XC004D301".
> The MS support db for this msg says to log on as administrator, which I
> allready am, and right click on the games icon, which I don't have. Any
> ideas on how to fix this???
> Frank
>

> .

Pages: 1