From: msnyc07 on
Hi thanks for that, I think you might have misunderstood the challenge, my
fault if so.

I don't need a count it is just that a nested table was presented in a
clumsy way i.e.

Level 3 | Level 2 | Level 1

which led to lots of duplication since I just wanted
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3

All I did was this

Fruit | Citrus | Orange
Fruit | Citrus | Lemon
Meat | Beef | Filet
Meat | Beef | Pork
Vegetable | Green | Broccoli
Vegetable | Green | Lettuce
Vegetable | Orange | Carrot

and copy partial columns down and then got rid of dupes!

Thanks though!

Merry Christmas!

From: Max on
Aha, thought I did read your original posting ok, and you did give a
depiction of the desired results. But maybe you changed your mind somewhere
along the way. cheers
--
Max
Singapore
"msnyc07" wrote:
> Hi thanks for that, I think you might have misunderstood the challenge, my
> fault if so.
>
> I don't need a count it is just that a nested table was presented in a
> clumsy way i.e.
>
> Level 3 | Level 2 | Level 1
>
> which led to lots of duplication since I just wanted
> Level 1
> Level 2
> Level 3
>
> All I did was this
>
> Fruit | Citrus | Orange
> Fruit | Citrus | Lemon
> Meat | Beef | Filet
> Meat | Beef | Pork
> Vegetable | Green | Broccoli
> Vegetable | Green | Lettuce
> Vegetable | Orange | Carrot
>
> and copy partial columns down and then got rid of dupes!
>
> Thanks though!
>
> Merry Christmas!

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2