From: sl on
Is the electromagnetic radiation used in wireless networking harmful to
human beings ?

Thanks.

From: Bonno Bloksma on
Hi,

> Is the electromagnetic radiation used in wireless networking harmful to human beings ?

Depending on who you ask, yes and no. A WiFi device uses a lot less radiation then a mobile phone.
In hospitals where mobile phones are forbidden wifi devices can still operate.

Bonno Bloksma

From: Joe Pfeiffer on
"sl(a)exabyte" <ecp_gen(a)my-rialto.com> writes:

> Is the electromagnetic radiation used in wireless networking harmful to
> human beings ?

While some people will claim "yes", there is no evidence that it is.
From: Greg Russell on
In news:1b39vostk7.fsf(a)snowball.wb.pfeifferfamily.net,
Joe Pfeiffer <pfeiffer(a)cs.nmsu.edu> typed:

>> Is the electromagnetic radiation used in wireless networking harmful
>> to human beings ?
>
> While some people will claim "yes", there is no evidence that it is.

I used to suffer from hypochondria, but now, since using wifi, I think I've
got something worse.

From: unruh on
On 2010-07-12, sl(a)exabyte <ecp_gen(a)my-rialto.com> wrote:
> Is the electromagnetic radiation used in wireless networking harmful to
> human beings ?

Is the electromagnetic radiation from your FM radio harmful to human
beings?
The consensus is no, but there are contrary opinions.
Some feel that even the 60/50 Hz from your power cords is harmful.