From: Mary on
Am I able to publish a workable form (that delivers results to an e-mail and
to a csv file) in a sub-folder on my web site, using FrontPage 2003? In
other words, do all forms have to reside in the upper directory?
From: Ronx on
Yes - the form can be in any folder in the website, but the CSV file should
always be placed in the _private folder, since the _private folder normally
has permissions that allow the file to be update, and prevent anonymous
users viewing it.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)