From: Bob Quintal on
=?Utf-8?B?Sk1heQ==?= <JMay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Currently in my Query I'm getting what is needed, but
> unfortunately in my SubForm based on the query I'm getting:
>
> Music, #NAME?
> Music, #NAME?
> Music, #NAME?
> Music, #NAME?
> Music, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
> Children, #NAME?
>
> So Close, But YET so FAR from right!!!

The results you are getting is why anyone who has experience in
Access states loudly and firmly "DO NOT USE MULTI-VALUED FIELDS!"

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
JMay wrote:
>I have Chosen (big Grin) to utilize the new Multivalued fields option offered
>in Access 2007. But, as always, I get started very excited, but am unable to
>finish...

Let me put it this way. In a previous life, I supported FileMaker when it
went "relational" (I use the term loosely!) The FIRST thing we did was learn
to convert repeating fields into a proper structure (put them in another
table). I guess the moral of the story is this:

Just because MS can be talked into implementing something stupid doesn't mean
you should use it.