From: DSmith on
I have a form with 2 datasheet subforms that linked by a payment ID field.

If the payment does not equal 0 in the first subform, I'd like a field
[Paid] in the second subform to turn red. This field is a check box so that
might have to change.

Is this even possible??

From: Tom Lake on

"DSmith" <donna(a)DONTSPAMresxrn.com> wrote in message
> I have a form with 2 datasheet subforms that linked by a payment ID field.
>
> If the payment does not equal 0 in the first subform, I'd like a field [Paid] in the
> second subform to turn red. This field is a check box so that might have to change.
>
> Is this even possible??

Try looking up Conditional formatting. It might do what you want.

Tom Lake