From: mona aezinia on
I have seen statement below:
Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.
when GA running is done
please giude me, What can I Do to solve this problem?
From: PB on
mona aezinia wrote:

> I have seen statement below:
> Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.
> when GA running is done
> please giude me, What can I Do to solve this problem?

In short, the program is trying to put something into an array that
doesn?t fit in that space, something like this:

a = magic(3)

% Try to replace the 8 with a two element vector:

a(1,1) = [8 8]

Now you know what is (probably) going on. To solve your real problem
use the debugger to find where the error occurs.
Type:
dbstop if error
at the command prompt to start the debugger. If you want to know more
about the debugger type help dbstop and read. Follow the links to the
other dbcommands available.

/PB