From: my on

"(William Regal)" <ve(a)il.co> wrote in message
You never had �245 stolen..that is a lie.

You got taken in a scam and made up a story to try and
save face.

Your a liar and a sucker!

"~BD~" <BoaterDaveNO.SPAM(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
SeaNymph wrote:
> And I think you are in violation of copyright laws.
> ROFL

Do I care? Hehe! :)

OK - Sue me!

Please obtain my full postal address from the guys who stole the �245
from my bank account some years ago. Do you know, they even knew how
much I had paid for my house and the name of my next door neighbour?!!!

Alternatively, please ask Annexcafe Admin.
I'm fairly sure they know too!

Maybe they are one and the same, eh?!!

I await your attorney's letter!

--