From: Patrick Offret on
Hi all ,

For those interested there is a Sudoku Player for the hp50 available
at this address: http://poffret.perso.sfr.fr/

Patrick

From: Daniel Oliva on
Thanks. I've been playing with it but it freezes whenever it displays
a message box.
From: Patrick Offret on
On 15 mai, 19:01, Daniel Oliva <jdol...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I've been playing with it but it freezes whenever it displays
> a message box.

hi daniel , that to give time to read it: press the Q key to
acknowledge the message.

Patrick
From: Daniel Oliva on
On 15 mayo, 15:30, Patrick Offret <poff...(a)club-internet.fr> wrote:
> On 15 mai, 19:01, Daniel Oliva <jdol...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks. I've been playing with it but it freezes whenever it displays
> > a message box.
>
> hi daniel , that to give time to read it: press the Q key to
> acknowledge  the message.
>
> Patrick

Thanks!. Very interesting HPGCC based program.

Pages: 1
Prev: Jazz 50G
Next: structure data