From: bojan zajc on
Please help me.
I write coordinates in to the program GEOPRO on my PC in next form
(number,y,x,height). And a send this file to my HP-50g. On my HP i
change file format to LIST format. For my work i need two more
atributes. I want to know how can i add two colums behind heigh so i
will have the next form (number,y,x,heigh,atr1,atr2). tnx for your
answers. GEOBOY
From: MACH on
On 16 mayo, 08:17, bojan zajc <geoboyz...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Please help me.
> I write coordinates in to the program GEOPRO on my PC in next form
> (number,y,x,height). And a send this file to my HP-50g. On my HP i
> change file format to LIST format. For my work i need two more
> atributes. I want to know how can i add two colums behind heigh so i
> will have the next form (number,y,x,heigh,atr1,atr2). tnx for your
> answers. GEOBOY

Hi!, Bojan:
1: {number y x height} 'atr1' + 'atr2' +
Now, you see ...
1: {number y x height atr1 atr2}

Now, if you needed conver LIST to ARRAY ...
1: {number y x height atr1 atr2} AXL and press ENTER

Best Regards.
MACH.
From: geoboy on
On 16 maj, 22:16, MACH <m_caporalini_h...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 mayo, 08:17, bojan zajc <geoboyz...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please help me.
> > I write coordinates in to the program GEOPRO on my PC in next form
> > (number,y,x,height). And a send this file to my HP-50g. On my HP i
> > change file format to LIST format. For my work i need two more
> > atributes. I want to know how can i add two colums behind heigh so i
> > will have the next form (number,y,x,heigh,atr1,atr2). tnx for your
> > answers. GEOBOY
>
> Hi!, Bojan:
> 1: {number y x height}  'atr1' +  'atr2'  +
> Now, you see ...
> 1: {number y x height atr1 atr2}
>
> Now, if you needed conver LIST to ARRAY ...
> 1:  {number y x height atr1 atr2} AXL and press ENTER
>
> Best Regards.
> MACH.

Thank you for your answer, but I stil have a problem. I don't have
those two columns and I don't know how to add them to my HP50. As I
understand your answer, you writed how to change the form of the file,
but not how to add the columns?!

For example:
I can make this kind of form in my PC and send it to HP {1 100 100
100},
but I need this kind of form {1 100 100 100 atr1 atr2} so I need an
information, how to make (write) a program, which will do that (atr1,
atr2).

Thanks again and best regards!

Bojan
From: MACH on
On 17 mayo, 04:47, geoboy <g1cgrad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 maj, 22:16, MACH <m_caporalini_h...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 16 mayo, 08:17, bojan zajc <geoboyz...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Please help me.
> > > I write coordinates in to the program GEOPRO on my PC in next form
> > > (number,y,x,height). And a send this file to my HP-50g. On my HP i
> > > change file format to LIST format. For my work i need two more
> > > atributes. I want to know how can i add two colums behind heigh so i
> > > will have the next form (number,y,x,heigh,atr1,atr2). tnx for your
> > > answers. GEOBOY
>
> > Hi!, Bojan:
> > 1: {number y x height}  'atr1' +  'atr2'  +
> > Now, you see ...
> > 1: {number y x height atr1 atr2}
>
> > Now, if you needed conver LIST to ARRAY ...
> > 1:  {number y x height atr1 atr2} AXL and press ENTER
>
> > Best Regards.
> > MACH.
>
> Thank you for your answer, but I stil have a problem. I don't have
> those two columns and I don't know how to add them to my HP50. As I
> understand your answer, you writed how to change the form of the file,
> but not how to add the columns?!
>
> For example:
> I can make this kind of form in my PC and send it to HP {1 100 100
> 100},
> but I need this kind of form {1 100 100 100 atr1 atr2} so I need an
> information, how to make (write) a program, which will do that (atr1,
> atr2).
>
> Thanks again and best regards!
>
> Bojan-

Hi!, Bojan:
I'm didn't understand really that you want to make, but try with ...
Store with any value, in global variables ...
atr1 = 12 ... 'atr1' STO
atr2 = 24 ... 'atr2' STO
1: « { 1 100 100 100 } 'atr1' + 'atr2' + »

Now, you can see ...
1: { 1 100 100 100 12 24 }

Best Regards.
MACH.
From: John H Meyers on
On 5/16/2010 6:17 AM, bojan zajc wrote:

> I write coordinates into the program GEOPRO on my PC

This program?
http://www.data-surge.com/datasurgecorpo/geopro.htm

> in next[???] form (number,y,x,height).
> And a send this file to my HP-50g.
> On my HP I change file format to LIST format.
> For my work I need two more attributes.
> I want to know how can I add two columns behind height
> so I will have the next[???] form (number,y,x,height,atr1,atr2)

Do you mean that you want to expand a matrix (or vector)
by appending two columns?

\->COL OVER DUP - DUP ROT 2 + COL\->

Symbol \-> means the single right-arrow character
(right-shift zero, no space between it and the adjacent letter)

If you start with a list (or a "list of lists") then first do AXL
(and again at the end if you want the same result format)

To merely append two zero values to a 1-dimensional list: { 0 0 } +

[r->] [OFF]
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Sudoku Player