From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Feitosa_Gon=E7alves?= on
First of all, sorry for my bad english...

Hi, I’m an brazilian user and enthusiast of OpenOffice, I’ve started in
BrOffice for windows some years ago, and now I’m using Ubuntu’s normal
OpenOffice, a suite that I guess is superior than MsOffice. I’ve contributed
with some words to VerO (portuguese dictionary).

Even so, the MsOffice has two keyboard’s shortcuts that I really miss in
OpenOffice:

First, the “shift-f3” that change the entire selected text to capital
letters, lower case letter or just first letter in capital.

And second, the “ctrl-shift-k” that converts the selected text in
“versalete”.

When OpenOffice incorporates this shortuts (or other shortcuts with these
functions), then, it will be perfect. Please do it soon, ok?

Thank You very much!

Francysco Pablo Feitosa Gonçalves

*PS. When I've said "versalete" I mean "small caps"... *

Em 8 de junho de 2010 02:28, Feitosa Gonçalves
<feitosagoncalves(a)gmail.com>escreveu:

> First of all, sorry for my bad english...
>
> Hi, I’m an brazilian user and enthusiast of OpenOffice, I’ve started in
> BrOffice for windows some years ago, and now I’m using Ubuntu’s normal
> OpenOffice, a suite that I guess is superior than MsOffice. I’ve contributed
> with some words to VerO (portuguese dictionary).
>
> Even so, the MsOffice has two keyboard’s shortcuts that I really miss in
> OpenOffice:
>
> First, the “shift-f3” that change the entire selected text to capital
> letters, lower case letter or just first letter in capital.
>
> And second, the “ctrl-shift-k” that converts the selected text in
> “versalete”.
>
> When OpenOffice incorporates this shortuts (or other shortcuts with these
> functions), then, it will be perfect. Please do it soon, ok?
>
> Thank You very much!
>
> Francysco Pablo Feitosa Gonçalves

Pages: 1
Prev: [discuss] Feature request