From: Ahmed saad Ahmed on
when I copy an excel file that contains sum if equations many cells in this
file are corrupted when they are copied to another computer.

can you please tell me a solution for this problem ???

My mail is: ahmed.saad(a)ymail.com

Best Regards

Ahmed Saad
From: Bob Phillips on
Is it SUMIFS formulae created in Excel 2007 being used in Excel 2003 by any
chance?

--

HTH

Bob