From: Rosie65 on
I want a drop down box that shows the current month calender that I can
choose a particular date to be inserted into my excel sheet. Any ideas would
be great.
From: Mike H on
Rosie,

You didn't tell us you Excel version and it's slightly different so have a
looke here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
--
Mike

question.

From: ozgrid.com on
See: http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-calendar-dates.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
The main question is: "How deep you intend to dig" ?
If you want it simple - try the following suggestion.
1) Column D is the List source of cells B3 'Data Validation'
2) Col. D can be Hidden but not deleted.
3) The dates will, Automatically, update on every 1st. of month.
4) As there always are at least 27 days, and not more than 31, in any month,
the formulas get a little bit "tricky" in the last 3 cells.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1323/nonamejh.png
Micky

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
"at least 27 days" is a typo.
It should read: "at least 28 days"
Micky

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

> The main question is: "How deep you intend to dig" ?
> If you want it simple - try the following suggestion.
> 1) Column D is the List source of cells B3 'Data Validation'
> 2) Col. D can be Hidden but not deleted.
> 3) The dates will, Automatically, update on every 1st. of month.
> 4) As there always are at least 27 days, and not more than 31, in any month,
> the formulas get a little bit "tricky" in the last 3 cells.
> http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1323/nonamejh.png
> Micky
>

> "Rosie65" wrote:
>
> > I want a drop down box that shows the current month calender that I can
> > choose a particular date to be inserted into my excel sheet. Any ideas would
> > be great.

Pages: 1
Prev: Order of Numbers
Next: Sum If ???