From: uncreative on
I have multiple worksheets containing the same named cell (e.g. Month_Total).
On a totals worksheet, I am not able to use =SUM('START,END'!Month_Total)
because of the local/global naming. Is there a way around this?
(Month_Total will not always be in the same cell on each worksheet).

Thanks!
From: Dennis Tucker on
It seems to me that you have two options.

1. Name each of your "Monthly Total"s slightly different.

OR

2. Do not use the cell range naming.

"uncreative" <uncreative(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have multiple worksheets containing the same named cell (e.g.
> Month_Total).
> On a totals worksheet, I am not able to use =SUM('START,END'!Month_Total)
> because of the local/global naming. Is there a way around this?
> (Month_Total will not always be in the same cell on each worksheet).
>
> Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: Running Sum
Next: The Tueday prior to a holiday...