From: Khusro on
Is there any way I can perform calculation on the basis of cell formatting
such as get the sum of highlighted cells

From: Niek Otten on
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

From: Mike H on
How are the cells highlighted, is it conditional formatting or a fill colour?
--
Mike

question.

From: Don Guillett on
Sub sumselection()'non-contiguous assign to button or shape
MsgBox Application.Sum(Selection)
End Sub

'below ONLY if a contiguous selection.
MsgBox Application.Sum(Selection)
End Sub
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Don Guillett on
I probably misread the post but this may still be useful

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Don Guillett" <dguillett1(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sub sumselection()'non-contiguous assign to button or shape
> MsgBox Application.Sum(Selection)
> End Sub
>
> 'below ONLY if a contiguous selection.
> Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
> MsgBox Application.Sum(Selection)
> End Sub
> --
> Don Guillett
> Microsoft MVP Excel
> SalesAid Software
> dguillett(a)gmail.com
> "Khusro" <Khusro(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Is there any way I can perform calculation on the basis of cell
>> formatting
>> such as get the sum of highlighted cells
>>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Insert Paste
Next: Help on combining two IF statements