From: Neal Becker on
Sumatra looks like an interesting project
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Sumatra/0.2

But I have some questions. Is there any mail list or forum? I can't find
anything on the website.

From: Aahz on
In article <mailman.536.1278792518.1673.python-list(a)python.org>,
Neal Becker <ndbecker2(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Sumatra looks like an interesting project
>http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Sumatra/0.2

And how are we supposed to know that it's interesting? You should
provide a summary.

Also, it's pretty rude to set followups to gmane.comp.python.general
--
Aahz (aahz(a)pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"....Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail..." --Siobhan
From: Antoine Pitrou on
On 10 Jul 2010 13:48:09 -0700
aahz(a)pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:

> Also, it's pretty rude to set followups to gmane.comp.python.general

Can you expand?

From: Aahz on
In article <mailman.538.1278800746.1673.python-list(a)python.org>,
Antoine Pitrou <solipsis(a)pitrou.net> wrote:
>On 10 Jul 2010 13:48:09 -0700
>aahz(a)pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:
>>
>> Also, it's pretty rude to set followups to gmane.comp.python.general
>
>Can you expand?

If you look at the original post's headers, you'll see

which does not exist on my news server.

From: Dan Goodman on
On 10/07/2010 22:08, Neal Becker wrote:
> Sumatra looks like an interesting project
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Sumatra/0.2
>
> But I have some questions. Is there any mail list or forum? I can't find
> anything on the website.

It's part of Neural Ensemble which has a google group (not specifically
devoted to Sumatra, but all their projects):

http://groups.google.com/group/neuralensemble

Dan