From: Jenn on
"PajaP" <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:03:31 -0400, Virus Guy <Virus(a)Guy.com> wrote:
>
>>siljaline wrote:
>>
>>> The Press Release is calling is a partnership, this may be a polite
>>> way of saying that SunBelt bought out MBAM,
>>
>>Does this mean that we will finally see a law suit along the lines of
>>MBAM (Sunbelt) vs PC-Butts over software / code / copyright
>>infringement?
>
> Do Americans get lessons in how to sue people?
>
> This really is the most boring long abused subject in this group.
> The reason given by all the regulars for posting about pcbutts is to
> warn others of his bad (and copied) code.
> This is so far from the truth. His name is in almost every thread and
> rarely is he the first one to bring it up.
>
> As for copyright infringement, None of you ever do this. Do you?
> No "copied" images? No "copied" movies? No "copied" music?
> Must be so great being perfect.
>
> Time to either put up or shut up, or is the sheep going to keep calling
> wolf.
> Either way, sue or not. I don't give a care one way or the other. But if
> not, change the record.
>
> In the UK there is not one thing anyone here could have seen legal
> action taken for (including Civil action). Well except for the one
> person who made threats of violence against pcbutts (I expect this was
> just to warn people away from using his code, hey?). That is illegal
> here and I am sure is in the USA too.
> But no-one in the UK would care to even bother about it (unless maybe
> they had watched a little too much US TV). Sticks and stones and all
> that!

hey bravo!! :D

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: PajaP on

From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in

> Peter Foldes wrote:
>> Hey BD. Starting to use bad words. Sure looks like it
>>

> You really are becoming confused, aren't you?
>
> Stop playing games, tell the truth, apologise to everyone for being
> f*ckwit and ask for God's forgiveness.

Why don't you show a good faith effort and begin. I'll wait.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on

> http://alphausa.org/

Wow... that site almost overloaded this box, BD. :) Alot of flash. heh.

From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in
>>
>>> http://alphausa.org/
>>
>> Wow... that site almost overloaded this box, BD. :) Alot of flash. heh.
>>

> There is no more powerful force, Dustin! :)

I wouldn't know. While I do feel a supreme creator most certainly exists, I
don't know if I buy everything mentioned in the good book as factual
information. I'm a scientific mind BD, I don't believe in ghost stories
either. :)